Monday, June 21, 2010

Kitty Cats!! :D

This morning I was talking to my Grandpa while everybody else was asleep.

We started talking about who we were related to and where our descendants came from. I was amazed to find one of my family members from Canada lived to be 101. She also walked hundreds of miles (if I remember correctly) to get to Toronto.

Then I got distracted while sipping my coffee. There are one of those digital picture frames that cycle through photos. At that particular moment, it was a picture of my grandparents on their wedding day. I remembered that Grandpa did not want his car decorated. He told me he remembered handing the keys to his friend and saying "Keep my car safe, don't let anyone do anything to it."

But when they pulled up with his shiny red car, it was stripped in white. I thought it was nice.

Then we started talking about the future. I told him that the only thing I want is to name my daughter Kitty. He sat and thought a moment and said "You should marry a man named Charles Cats."

I didn't get it at first. Then it clicked. Kitty Cats. I was amused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones