Thursday, July 1, 2010

If you're the bird, then I'm the worm. :D

Today, my aunt, uncle, and their two kids will be joining us at the mountains.

To add to the excitement of having them here, I got to make two beds and do laundry.

Don't take it as me being mean. I loved doing it. I truly enjoyed making beds to the original music from Owl City. It was kind of like a breather. A break from my vacation... doing work. Ha ha. I guess it just gave me a sense of being home. *laughs at the thought of ACTUALLY making my bed at home.*

Though, I'm supposed to be on vacation, I'm sick and tired of sitting on my butt watching medical shows. I want to get out more, but I don't want to walk the dog. It's already sad enough I get winded walking up the hill from Lady Slipper Lane. It makes me feel fatter than I know I really am.

I guess the whole point of this is that I'm ready to buckle down and get busy doing something productive.

Well... I think the drier is done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones