Saturday, May 22, 2010

My ice cream is melting!! D:

It appears I have been neglecting my poor Blogger account...

Well, lately I have come across a few interesting encounters.

1.) Jerry has acquired a temporary accomplice. One that has the physical form of a loud Yorkie. Together, they have kept me on my toes on countless occasions. I'm not complaining, but to sleep past 4:30 a.m. would be nice. Tinsy will be going home tomorrow and I will miss her, but I'm worried Jerry will be upset with his loss and strike harder. *Insert dramatic music here.*

2.) Hunter turned 14. He is now officially one year younger than I. He wanted a PS3, but Mother was not fond of him online playing bloody war games with people she doesn't know. So, we got the youngster a Wii, which he wasn't fond of at first. But, you see, if we were to slowly turn around in some dramatic movement, we would see the child more focused on the game than he would be on any PS3 game. Ha ha.

3.) Mother is going to South Dakota... WITHOUT us. (And when I say "us" here, I would be referring to my brother, me, and my multiple personalities. Sorry to disappoint.) Though, I may be going this Summer. I already have a great friend to stay with, whom I miss SO much. Though, it would be nice to hike Bear Beaut in October.

4.) I've come to look forward to band everyday. I love playing my horn, and I love being able to talk freely again. Enough said. ;)

5.) I'm really trying to lose weight. I've cut back on how much I eat, I've been trying to make more time for exercise and less time on the computer, watching TV, and any other activity that involves me sitting on my butt. I'm very glad to have friends that say I'm not at all fat, but I'm also glad Jesse is willing to go running with me this Summer. Decent weight, here I come!!

6.) With age, maturity doesn't always come. That's all I have to say on this subject.

7.) While thinking of names for my new-to-me car, I've came up with a few. It is a red 1996 Chrysler Sebring convertible. The P.E.T.A people will get a kick out of this... The seats are made out of leather and there is a dead fish in the trunk. :) But back to the name thing. I was thinking Red Lightning, Red Mist, Raymond, ect. See the picture above, ideas would be greatly appreciated. (And, if anybody can tell me how to get the picture INSIDE the text, that would be great too.)

8.) I can cut myself putting candles in a cake and make flames while making cereal. Lets see you do it.

That about sums it up.

2 comments:

Mom said...

My Precious is a "99" Sunshine.... and if you don't stop calling me mother I'm taking away your phone, grounding you from driving my precious, and I will cook every meal for a week - but look on the bright side... you'd lose weight. Love you. MOM.

Emaahh said...

Gotta love other mother :)
That part about your multiple personalities going gets me xD

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones