Monday, May 3, 2010

You. Are. Determined.

I had the GREATEST day today!

Mrs. Writes daughter, Lyn lee, got sick and so we got stuck with a substitute. It was a bit of a bummer because we were going to dissect today and I was actually prepared... Unlike last Friday.

But the substitute was kind of scary. She wore WAY too much make up and well... Yea... I wouldn't want to run into her at Wal-Mart.

TIME OUT. I'm off topic.

But we watched a video about the world's most intelligent creatures. And to think, squirrels made it and we humans didn't.
Then she broke out worksheets... I feel so unprepared because I didn't know many differences between annelids and mollusks.
But I'll get that finished tomorrow.

Then, during break, I went with Chey to Mrs. Batemon's room. It was painfully uneventful then, but it was fun none the less.

Eventually I dragged myself to the only class I really come to dread now, Coach Rutledge's.

We shall skip the events of this class for they were very uneventful.

After that I walked to 3rd block algebra by myself. It was quite fun... That reminds me, I need to bring a plastic fork tomorrow... Hmm... :D

We finally worked out of our book that we have been carrying around all semester and it wasn't too bad.

Finally, I went to band. I was oddly looking forward to it.
I took my place next to Devan and Christen and Whitmire lectured over a few things.

After a while, when we were taking up music, Devan went on and on about a song he was writing, Cinnamon rolls, and Apex performances.

It was very amusing. He LOVES those Cinnamon rolls. He claimed to kill people, eat himself, and to slap his best friend for these rolls of sugar and spice.

Oh! And I was finally deemed to NOT be an abomination. Which was kinda fun.
When Kyle came over I moved over a seat and debated weather what Christen was drawing was a Phoenix or a dragon. Jacob and I eventually agreed it was a fragon. :P

*Sigh* Life is good. :)

1 comments:

Emaahh said...

Mrs. Writes?!
Lyn Lee? xD
Wtc are you on?!

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones