Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm a nuisance.

Has anyone else just felt ignored? Like NOBODY wants you around? I feel I've been feeling like that for a while, but I always have somebody to talk to. Most of my friends will text or call me back when I try to reach them. But I'm always the one to start the conversation. It makes me feel as if I'm being annoying. I'm being a nuisance. That's not the kind of friend I want to be.

I guess I just may be wearing my heart on my sleeve, but it bothers me. I guess... Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Hmmm.... I don't think you're a nuisance. And you dont always start the conversation. Maybe it's just one or two people (hinthintwinkwinkcoughcough). Heehee

Shu said...

I've never been good at picking out hints... haha xD

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones