Saturday, February 20, 2010

The 'new blogger' on Peta

Hello, I've just recently decided that I wish to start a new blogging carrier. I want people to be able to know what I truely think without me jumping up and down in their faces to get their attention. Many of my thoughts are utterly stupid and probably don't even deserve to be put out into the open. Like pulling the moon to earth with nothing more than a human's veins. Or how to turn the hole planet into a sona with just a few shovels.

But even I am capable of actually thinking along the lines of something I truely believe. For instance, today I couldn't help but think about this organization called Peta.

The other day my friend had recieved a flier for 'Seal Bashing' (The 'sport' of chaining seals and 'bashing' their heads in for their skin) in Canada. Of course, she and my other friend are big supporters of these kinds of things. I'm not a fan of 'Seal Bashing' and I do not support it, but I do not find it right that they would put down a whole country to get others to agree with them.

Who are they to put Canada to shame for something most of them probably arn't happy about themselves? Its not right. I'm glad to say seal skin is illegal in many places, but I don't believe Peta had anything to do with it.

Another flier I saw while watching the news the other day was called 'Doggies reproduce faster than Duggars!'. It was all about how people should go out and get their pets fixed.

Again, I agree, our pets do need to be fixed. There are too many animals for humans to really take care of and so many get put to sleep every day, but do they really need to 'throw the Duggars under the bus', as the news crew had put it? I think not.

All in all, I am NOT a supporter of Peta. I agree with what they are doing, but I don't think they need to hurt a family or a whole FREAKING COUNTRY to get what they want. To me, thats just selfish and shows their lack of humanity. I have a feeling they are aware that what they're doing is evil and not something people should look up to.

I'm aware that some of you readers may be puffing up like a blowfish, but you know what? I really don't care. Its what I think and what I believe. These are my reasons I believe Peta should be spelled with an I. P.I.T.A - Pain in the ASS. How I've always been raised to spell it.

This probably wasn't my best choice of a first time blog, but its whats on my mind.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

-Shu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones