Wednesday, February 24, 2010

THE ROAD OF JACOB!!

Okay, I'm aware I've already posted once today, but the Road of Jacob was just SCREAMING to me.

You see, Jacob is a friend of mine who is the alto section leader. He is like REALLY smart. No joke. haha (I suppose I may be the only one that got that?) :p

But long ago, on his facebook page, he was asking if it was really a shame to be single until he was through highschool and possibly college.

I was sitting there thinking, 'No. That isn't a bad idea at all.'

In fact, I loved the idea. Then the next day, me and my friend, Katie, sat down and worked out a plan.

We decided since guys make better friends than anything and we both wanted to keep our grades up, we agreed that we would avoid relationships. It would make the future boyfriend possibly more special knowing that I waited and didn't give anything up. (Not even my first kiss.)

Though Katie had already had hers, she was still down with the idea. Ever since we haven't said a WORD to Jake about this plan.. Though I don't really know if he is following his own road anymore and is looking for somebody. But still, the road is named after him.

Soo... Just thought I throw that out there before my mental picture of Jake on his road chasing me with his blue truck ran me over...

HAHA!! Again, have a nice day!! :D

-Shu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones