Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 2: WTF?


Day two of my 'Days of Silence'. Yes, I admit that it wasn't my best day, but I'm still adjusting. I woke up this morning and it was SNOWING!! In ALA-FREAKIN-BAMA!! It was weird. I knew right then today wasn't going to be normal. I went to the bus, sat in the snow for eh 3 minutes, got on the bus, yelled at some children (which didn't count), Ignored some chick that wanted to talk to me, scared same chick away, got off bus, tried to steal a Monster (all the while not talking), then I went to first block. We were doing a biology thing where we make models of DNA and it was just too hard to do without talking so I took that block off. We were in there a while due to graduation exams and at about 8:30 we had to go and sign up for our classes for next year. (I got all honors and drivers ed btw) I talked there as well because I needed to discuss schedule crap with my friends and what not. Then when we got into 3rd block I just decided I was gonna talk to my friends because this was the first day Coach Sanderson didn't give us anything (well hardly anything) to do. Then in 4th block I ignored one person, talked a little to Ivy and yelled a little at some others. It was definitely interesting and I hope I can fix my 'talking issue' soon. (If you haven't figured it out, that is me. Do you see the scary eyes in the back? That would be Buttons.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones