Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I need a job...

Okay, today was a normal day. I got up, got on the bus, went to school, attempted to get caught up with my work, and even found out where I stand with some people.

But what really made it awesome is that I talked mother into letting me go to Pizza Hut with Ema and Keith. I was nervous at first because I had a feeling Keith hated me and what not, but I went anyway. It was a so much fun!

We got the corner booth and the lady came to take our orders. I got a large pizza because the only way I could go was if I would get something that I could bring back for mother and Hunter. So when our food got there I looked like some obese kid xD.

While we were waiting and eating, there were kids that wouldn't stop screaming and were running around. Ema then brought up a kid we saw in the hall earlier that day. As we discussed past events they eventually left and the mother came to apologize. We were like 'Its okay.' But we couldn't help but laugh.

When they left we noticed that everybody there seemed to know each other. I felt very out of place, but I guess Ema and Keith did too. Then more people came and they all seemed to know each other and were yelling at each other. I mean they were like 5 feet from each other. Anyway. It was indeed very fun. I hope to do that again soon. :)

Then after that Ema wanted to go to Wal-Mart just for the fun of it so I was like 'Okay, let me ask mother.' and I messaged her as we sat in the parking lot. When mother replayed and said she wanted me back BEFORE 8 I said okay and another adventure began.

On our way inside we started splashing each other with the water in the parking lot. We got a few looks, but it was worth it. When we got inside we went straight to the toy section. There we played with the Nerf swords a bit and it was just fun. Then somebody came up with the idea for hide and seek.

Keith was it first and me and Ema just took off. We went in a Ziggy-zag and eventually were caught on our way to the garden center. Then Keith had somebody call him and Ema and I took off again. Ema went somewhere and I just went in a opposite direction and I won. I had to tell them where I was at. (In the fake flower section by the way.)

After that we decided we would walk around a bit before we left. When we did leave we had to go to McDonald's to get apple pies for Ema's mother and got a ice cream. It was alright. Then I went home.

Moral of this story... I need a job...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones