Thursday, March 4, 2010

When children play on 431...

So.. I'm quite confused. I can't tell HOW I actually feel. I'm a bit upset, but at the same time I want to go outside and laugh at the world. Not because it did anything, but because it let me in. ha ha! This will be fun...

So, yesterday I drove Mother to some auto shop and to Staples. The auto shop was fine I guess. When we left there, I was afraid to pull out onto 431 so I waited for the light. Even thought I had like a MILLION times to go. Oh well. I didn't crash, I guess that's all that counts. Anyway, at Staples I saw this one guy that look EXACTLY like Albert Einstein. Which is ironic because we saw him in the production of EUREKA just a week prior. Anyway, he was a butt. We then left and I drove home. Almost wrecked at a stupid intersection. (Who came up with that anyway? How much do you want to bet he died there himself? Serves him RIGHT!!) Then on the back road a Patterson (Surprise, surprise) tried to kill me once again. I avoided a head on collision, but I broke down later that day. lol And THESE are the kind of thinks I'll remember when I'm old and senile.

And today we did the DUMBEST thing in school. They were doing AHGE again today. but instead of staying in first block for 3 or so hours, we went to second block. It was alright I guess. I had a LOT of notes to copy, but thankfully the homophobe put in a movie so I could work in peace. But instead of staying there the remaing time (to 11:16) we had a 20 minute break, went to 1st block for 10 minutes, and then spent the remaining time in second. It was quite strange. Why not just give us a break and let us go straight back to second? It would make more sense.

To add to all this, just a little while ago I was talking to Dustin about how to make blogger more popular. We have come to agree we would play special and run crazy in the middle of 431. This will be fun...

Well now I feel as if i need to get up and do something. The house is actually starting to bother me... WHATS GOING IN THE EMPTY VOID I CALL MY MIND?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones