Friday, August 6, 2010

Rodeos can get pretty intense...

It is almost midnight and I just got back from the most exciting rodeo I've ever been to.

It did have it's ups and downs.

Such as:

1.) We were supposed to work concession, so I expected to be missing some pretty exciting stuff. But we didn't. We were off the hook!

2.) I got sick. We were working on note cards a few hours before and we had snacks. It was just meat, cheese, and crackers. But something just didn't agree with me. I eventually was at the point I wish I would through up and just get it out of my system. Eventually Mom went with Sherrie and got some Tums for me and I got to feeling better.

3.) We stuck out like sore thumbs. What with Dusty and his shorts, baby blue Sesame Street shirt. Morgan was a bit more normal. She looked like she just got out of school. Hunter kinda the same way... I was the closest to fitting in... I actually wore my riding boots. :D

4.) Dusty had his camera. But along with this camera came attention. A lot of attention. A few people just seemed to think it was like snow falling from the sky. To say the least, it was weird.

5.) We had some very... interesting discussions. Mostly about cars and point of views. It was nice.

6.) A bull jumped the fence. You'll just have to look at Dusty's videos if you want to see... It was HILARIOUS!

7.) We got ice cream afterward.

8.) I have just been inspired to go barrel racing.

Now that the fun is over, I have to finish my summer reading assignment... Considering it is due Monday morning... Fantastic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones