Tuesday, August 3, 2010

There may be hope, yet!

I just got out of band camp. It was hot, icky, and confusing.

Considering I've missed four days of seven day camp, Hunter and I have semi-gotten the idea of what's going on.

Though, when we did the parent performance, we were supposed to march to the CD... That could have gone better....

I hear the music from a distance, so I assume I got the echo. Then I hear counting from the other side of the field and those I can see on my side are out of step according to what I hear... Again, it may have just been a echo and I'm an idiot for not thinking of it at the time.

But, when it ended, I was ecstatic. I couldn't stop talking. I floated around the band room and track aimlessly just speaking for the sake of hearing my own voice.

It was defiantly different. I can't recall ever feeling that good after a band practice. I felt accomplished, spazy, jumpy, ready to ride in my soon to be convertible and just get a COFFEE TOFFEE TWISTED FROSTY from Wendy's...

I swear those are like a gift from God.

Anyway, I must admit, I look forward to this year.

I'm glad I finally feel like I can be myself with those around me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones