Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's just another thoughtful Tuesday...

This morning I got up at 4:30 and I was WIDE awake. And I figured I would just lay there and enjoy the fact I won't have the groggy feeling. Then I decided to try and get at least another half hour of sleep so I pushed the cat off my stomach and curled up under the covers. I was oddly cold, but it didn't bother me. Then When my alarm went off at 5:30 I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.
Of course after a bad encounter in the laundry room which involved some blood and loss of skin, I decided to drape a towel over my shoulder. When I shoved the clothes I desired to wear today into the dryer, I got into the shower and tried to figure out what was going on.
I'm NEVER this happy in the morning. I NEVER have this much time to enjoy the morning.
When I came to the conclusion that I'm finally crazy I got out of the shower and ran to the kitchen in dread to know I was going to be eating cereal.
THEN I walked over to the dish cabinet to find there were no bowls. SO I experimented.
My uncle Ben makes these banana pancakes, and I LOVE them. I made a feeble attempt at them this morning...
Ben would be proud. :D
Now, I must figure out how I want to do my make up... I may have just jinxed myself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones