Friday, April 23, 2010

Shoeless.

Once again I have found myself trapped among the minds of the 'intelligent'... Ha ha, I'm sure.

We were sent with the freedom and the anticipation we would be quiet in the hall, Coach Sanderson made a terrible assumption. We eventually all got to regroup in the lab, but not without shame.

It has certainly been an interesting day. It started off fine when I woke up at 3 am thanks to the spirit of a dead man... The joy of the hour. Eventually I prepared to load the bus, where I met the troll... Ha ha! On the up side, they decided to be less suicidal. D.A.s...

We had a sub in first block (kill me now), but she wasn't too terrible. We got to move seats and she didn't say anything when I 'kicked my shoes off in a fit of joy'. It was all fine and dandy until my socks got dirty... Poor things, but it was worth it!

Then during second block I wanted to rip some body's head off! I hate being ignored and Mrs.(?) Hudson wouldn't let me go anywhere other than to the track. Oh well, we all made it out alive.

As of now I must find my shoes... For we are about to head to lunch.

LUNCH TIME

OK, we just returned from lunch. Going to the bathroom was the worst mistake I've made ALL day. We walked in and Ema entered the first stall and I briskly walked to the second. BUT when I pushed the door opened, something made the door bounce back into my face. I screamed and it took me a minute to process that there was a HUMAN in that stall. I was so embarrassed, I waited for Ema to hurry and leave. I apologized, but they weren't amused. Even though I was red in the face from humor and embarrassment.

When we sat down, Mrs. (?) Hudson made her class get up. Thank goodness Coach Rutledge wasn't there. We wouldn't have EVER gotten to sit down.

Anyway.

(And juan rudely interupeted this thingy ............. hi ppl well bye)


This is Cheyenne Grant Shu's Best Friend (besides Ema) im renaming this little thing a ma bob "Flying Sandals" because my nick name is chey-bird and that is a story for a diffrent day and shellys nick name is ShU therefore thing ahead to summer u come up with flying sandals :)well g2g shu says im takin to long to type and is pickin on my spellin'


See the influence I surround myself with?

Question: OK, a mail man in America can take his mail truck to Europe and drive on the road, but can he deliver mail?

Answer: No, because it would be on the opposite side of the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones