Saturday, April 3, 2010

Only I could be this collected and still be dysfunctional

Yesterday was Good Friday. It was semi-lazy, semi-hard working.
Dusty and I were planning a bonfire for April 17th. So for its sounds like a load of fun. But sadly, we don't want EVERY body to come.
In some cases its one or the other. (No examples. Sorry.)
It'll be a basic bonfire and bar-b-q.
We WANTED to blow up a watermelon, but mother was not fond of the idea.
But what we will have will be smores, beverages, hot dogs, hamburgers, bored games, and if you wish some paper to burn somebody's name you despise.
Dusty has made out the invites and should have them printed by at least Tuesday.
They would be in ticket form which is kinda cool.
But before any of this can happen, I must get the yard cleared out. (rake leaves, mow the lawn, ect..)

As for today, I haven't done anything. This is the longest I've been out of bet at one time and I already want to go back upstairs.
I was up playing video games all night, but anyway...

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

I hope you have fun at your bonfire!!

Shu said...

Thanks!:D

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones