Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's a terrible feeling at the end of a perfect day.

I've discovered that when somebody has something important to tell me that I can NEVER repeat, I have a great desire to tell somebody before I just break down. Not just anybody, but maybe a close friend... But I don't... Even though I probably should.

What I'm told is not normal gossip. It's somebody else's problem that they've decided to grace upon me and only me. I have nobody to discuss the issue with or ask why because I fear their reaction.

I've always kept my promise, but it drives me on edge to where I'm not comfortable around anyone.

It's like I've taken on their problem, I see it as they don't, and there's nothing I can do.

It's a TERRIBLE feeling.

But I suppose I should just be glad I'm trusted enough to be told what really going on... I just wish I could stop it somehow...

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Txt me

Shu said...

I will.

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones