Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oasis

I've been listening to a lot from Oasis lately and I've discovered a few songs that have really jumped out at me and have be trapped on repeat on countless occasions.



I love this song for multiple reasons. I love it because it plainly states that you can be who you want to be. The world is your oyster and you can live life the way you choose to. Make your own choices and be unique. You're free.




This one kind of just keeps me thinking that I can't look back at my mistakes. I think it means that you can't dwell on the bad things that happened in the past, but you shouldn't be angry they happened. If anything, be happy. There's a benefit from it, I suppose.



This one is just comforting. In all honesty, this song has made me feel better on some of my worst days. It just proves the power music has over the human mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones