Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is Strange.

Life is funny in an odd way.

Today, we were sitting in English, reading our sentences for Mrs. Monroe. I was completely zoned out and thinking about something else when I heard, "The streets in Boone are bustling during the winter."

Hearing the word "Boone" I turned around and blurted, "You know about Boone?!".

Jack, the fellow student who wrote that sentence, looked at me and said, "Yes, we have a house up there."

I sat dumbfounded. I've been going to Boone ever since I was a baby.

My great grandfather built a house up there and his son (my grandpa) recently purchased it for my grandma and himself.

On a side note, my great grandmother sold it. The house has always been in the family. Above, you should see the house. It's a large blue house by the golf course. I love how the rug is always vacuumed and that it's always quiet... And there's always a possible chance of getting mauled by a bear... Not that I've ever seen it happen.

Back on subject. I'm now afraid to go on vacation up there. What if I run into Jack at the Mast or even in Banner Elk?

That's where I go to get away from you people... Not that I don't love my friends or anything... But I'm sure you enjoy the break from me as well.

I just thought it was strange...

Also, I was there first. Let it be known.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones